Server-Sent Events (SSE): real-time over HTTP, and why AI APIs love them
Learn how Server-Sent Events work, why AI APIs use them for streaming, and how to consume them easily in .NET with Tiny.RestClient.
Read articleThe library
51 articles about .NET, C#, Azure, mobile development and artificial intelligence.
51 results
Clear filtersLearn how Server-Sent Events work, why AI APIs use them for streaming, and how to consume them easily in .NET with Tiny.RestClient.
Read articleHow I used the Wayback Machine and C# to recover 60 lost blog posts, retrieve their images, and convert them cleanly to Markdown.
Read articleI had not published anything since 2020. Six very busy years later, the desire to write and share my day-to-day technical work is still here.
Read articleIt is very common to use the same build script for builds triggered by a Pull Request (PR) and those triggered by continuous integration (CI). Although these…
Read articleEvery time I boot an Azure Dev Ops project, I'm desperately looking for ways to change the default branch. This time I've decided to write an article to help you…
Read articleRecently I started using Azure SQL Database without server For my integration tests. But before each of my integration tests I have to delete my database and then…
Read articleAzure SQL Database Serverless is a very recent service on Azure. What a funny idea to have a server less database. In this article, we will see in what cases it is…
Read articleAzure DevOps is the ideal partner for automating builds and releases of our Xamarin iOS applications. When creating an iOS build, a good practice is to specify…
Read articleDisplaying a custom error page in ASP.NET Core is very simple, but there are some pitfalls to avoid. To display an error page (error 500), simply write the…
Read articleThe ability to receive text and images from another app is a behavior that has become the norm on mobile apps. In this article we'll look at how to activate the…
Read articleWhen using Git in Visual Studio very soon we see that the branches remotes/origin do not automatically sync with the server. Some branches will exist locally when…
Read articleThe more your database is going to be used, the more likely your indexes are to be fragmented. decrease sharply the performance of your requests and slow down The…
Read article