Why does the Visual Studio Marketplace work… only half the time?
A page fails, then reloads on its own. From curl tests to packet captures, I investigate an unreliable Marketplace connection and reach a surprising conclusion.
Read articleThe library
8 articles about .NET, C#, Azure, mobile development and artificial intelligence.
8 results
Clear filtersA page fails, then reloads on its own. From curl tests to packet captures, I investigate an unreliable Marketplace connection and reach a surprising conclusion.
Read articleWhen using Git in Visual Studio very soon we see that the branches remotes/origin do not automatically sync with the server. Some branches will exist locally when…
Read articleToday I encountered this error when using Xamarin Android. It's an embarrassing error, it's keeping me from compiling my Android project. 🙁 This is because the…
Read articleHow to locate a WinRT application? A .resw file must be added for each language of the application. As follows (one file per language): Complete list of culture…
Read articleA little tip for those who want to do XNA without having to reinstall Visual Studio 2010. XNA not supported in Visual Studio 2012 and Visual 2013. All you need to…
Read articleWhat is a Windows Runtime component? When creating a new assembly in a visual studio we have two choices: Or a classical class library Either a Windows Runtime…
Read articleUpdate: there is no longer any need to use a console utility. I wrote a small Visual Studio extension that you can download here. Generating your logos is now even…
Read articleIn this article I'm going to summarize the steps to set up your development environment to be ready to develop an iOS app. XCode The first step is to install XCode…
Read article