Welcome to the UWP Community Toolkit
Microsoft just released a new toolkit: the UWP Community Toolkit. This toolkit is open source !!! Link to GitHub It brings together a whole bunch of…
Read articleThe library
51 articles about .NET, C#, Azure, mobile development and artificial intelligence.
51 results
Clear filtersMicrosoft just released a new toolkit: the UWP Community Toolkit. This toolkit is open source !!! Link to GitHub It brings together a whole bunch of…
Read articleFor those who don't know this site allows you to do Mockups for Surface https://placeit.net/?f\ devices=ms%20surface An example of use: Enjoy it
Read articleSince the beginning of July the developer accounts have been gradually migrated to a single Dev Center. This migration is compulsory, you are not asked for your…
Read articleAfter I reinstalled my machine my Inkscape was very slow to start. To solve this problem, you need to go to File/Open Preference Then delete the list and set the…
Read articleHow to locate a WinRT application? A .resw file must be added for each language of the application. As follows (one file per language): Complete list of culture…
Read articleYesterday, while I was updating my apps, I realized that the Foreground property was behaving rather strangely on the ComboBox. The SelectedItem no longer had the…
Read articleWhat is a Windows Runtime component? When creating a new assembly in a visual studio we have two choices: Or a classical class library Either a Windows Runtime…
Read articleWhen I created the MyTwich app I asked myself: How to convert a string into a text and/or image stream while maintaining Binding mechanics? To do that, you need to…
Read articleUpdate: there is no longer any need to use a console utility. I wrote a small Visual Studio extension that you can download here. Generating your logos is now even…
Read articleIn order to make our applications fluid and responsive, it is necessary to control the number of accesses to time consuming operations (call to the database, to…
Read articleWhile browsing the MSDN I came across an example showing how to fix the header areas of the ScrollViewer. To do this we have three properties:…
Read articleWe've been looking forward to it. Build 2017 brings us Visual Studio for Mac in the final version. Install and configure Visual Studio for Mac When installing this…
Read article