Anniversary SDK: Implicit Animations
I think the implicit animations are one of the most interesting features of the birthday update. What about Quesako? This allows you to set up transition…
Read articleThe library
38 articles about .NET, C#, Azure, mobile development and artificial intelligence.
38 results
Clear filtersI think the implicit animations are one of the most interesting features of the birthday update. What about Quesako? This allows you to set up transition…
Read articleIt's always been tedious in XAML apps to make transitional animations between two pages. To animate an image between two pages, the navigation system had to be…
Read articleFor my new apps, I was given stringed colors. These were either Hexadecimal or ColorName. So I had to create a little helper to convert the strings to…
Read articleHow to locate a WinRT application? A .resw file must be added for each language of the application. As follows (one file per language): Complete list of culture…
Read articleWhat is a Windows Runtime component? When creating a new assembly in a visual studio we have two choices: Or a classical class library Either a Windows Runtime…
Read articleSupportIncrementalLoading The WinRT framework provides an interface to implement incremental loading. This interface is very simple. It only has members. Link to…
Read articleWhen I created the MyTwich app I asked myself: How to convert a string into a text and/or image stream while maintaining Binding mechanics? To do that, you need to…
Read articleOften, when I'm showing lists, if they're empty, I'm showing alternative text. I used to always have to make a converter to display this text. And then I came up…
Read articleHere's a little tip for multi oriented apps. When developing a WinRT application, when creating it you can choose whether to manage several types of orientations…
Read articleIn order to make our applications fluid and responsive, it is necessary to control the number of accesses to time consuming operations (call to the database, to…
Read articleIn one of my new assignments, I had to import a large volume of data into a SQLServer database. Each imported data must either be updated if it already exists or…
Read articleWhile browsing the MSDN I came across an example showing how to fix the header areas of the ScrollViewer. To do this we have three properties:…
Read article