Entity Framework Core and SQLite: Upsert/Replace
Today I had to insert or update massive thousands of lines into a database It's just using Entity Framework Core. The context A simple approach to carrying out…
Read articleThe library
38 articles about .NET, C#, Azure, mobile development and artificial intelligence.
38 results
Clear filtersToday I had to insert or update massive thousands of lines into a database It's just using Entity Framework Core. The context A simple approach to carrying out…
Read articleIt can be helpful to withstand the compression of responses when they are large, which can greatly reduce the time taken to download them. Activate gzip…
Read articleIn the previous article, We've seen how to enable response compression, and in this article we're going to see how to accept requests that have compressed content.…
Read articleIn this article I will try to answer the most common questions about WebAssembly. If you prefer the video format, a podcast is available here. What is WebAssembly?…
Read articleI'm very happy to present a project I've been working on for a while: a fully fluid .NetStandard compatible REST client. The code is available on GitHub. And the…
Read articleToday, I wanted to make sure that the dll targets multiple versions of the framework. But before the SDSDK style SD cspro project, you had to make a cspro file per…
Read articleThe Xamarin Forms teams have just released version 3.1 of Xamarin Forms, so let's find out together what's new about this version. Android: Support for page tabs…
Read articleAt Build, the Xamarin team announced the preview release of Xamarin.Essentials. This library brings the essential cross platform APIs used by mobile applications…
Read articleUWP on iOS and Android was a dream of mine from the moment Microsoft acquired Xamarin. At Build 2018, it was not Microsoft but nventive that announced Uno…
Read articleIn this article we'll look at how to create two Behaviors for ListView: One to allow an order to be associated when one of the items in the list is clicked. One…
Read articleThe DependencyService is a dependency solver that allows applications to call on platform specific functionalities from shared code. This feature therefore allows…
Read articleMany announcements were made by Miguel de Icaza at the MVP summit. If, since I wasn't there, Miguel shared the presentation slides here. Xamarin Android: No need…
Read article